IAES – Information Systems Security Engineer 2
Clearance: TS/SCI w/ Polygraph
Apply for this position: Send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is a SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran owned, and Woman owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sector. Zavda is looking for an Information Systems Security Engineer 2 candidate who will perform, or review, technical security assessments of computing environments to identify points of vulnerability, non-compliance with established Information Assurance standards and regulations.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Perform system or network designs that encompass multiple enclaves, to include those with differing data protection/classification requirements.
· Provide security planning, assessment, risk-analysis, and risk management.
· Recommend system-level solutions to resolve security requirements.
· Support the Government in the enforcement of the design and implementation of trusted relationships among external systems and architectures.
· Fourteen (14) years’ experience as a ISSE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required.
· Bachelor’s degree in, Computer Science, Information Assurance, Information Security System Engineer, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. (Note: Four (4) years of additional ISSE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.)
· Minimum of IASAE II Level 2 certification (i.e.: CASP+ CE, CISSP (or Associate), CSSLP.)
· Must possess a CISSP Certification.
· Fort Meade, MD
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individual with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that with benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself to providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.