Cross Domain Solutions Specialist-Senior
Apply For this position:
To apply for this position send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to HR@zavda.com
Clearance: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is a SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran owned, and Woman owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sector. Zavda is looking for a Cross Domain Solutions Specialist to design, implement, and evaluate cross-domain systems.
This position is working with the dynamic Operations team within the Cross-Domain organization. This team is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the systems, ensuring the customers’ important data gets where it needs to be, and for upgrades, patching, etc. Responsible for security planning, assessment, risk analysis, and risk management related to the patching and upgrading of systems, as well as direct support and communication with the engineering team. Support Government enforcement of the design and implementation of trusted relationships among external systems and architectures. Work directly with the technical point of contact designated by the COR to identify gaps within the CDS capability, design solutions for the gaps and support engineering teams in implementing those solutions. Provides tier 3 and/or tier 4 support for legacy and next generation CDS deployments. At times, travel may be offered.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Fifteen years general engineering experience
- Three years engineering experience in Cross Domain Solutions (a BS in Computer Science or other related technical field may be substituted for four years of engineering experience)
- Three years experience in designing, deploying, and maintaining cross-domain solutions
- Three years experience in the system security design process, defense-in-depth/breadth, engineering life cycle, information domains, principles of IA (confidentiality, integrity, non-repudiation, availability, access control), and security testing
- Three years experience with the underlying security
- Three years experience using XACML (eXtensible Access Control Markup Language)
- Three years experience in developing and optimizing obligations/policies to enhance the security and stabilization of CDS platforms.
- Experience identifying software bugs and shortcomings in PL4/PL5 guards and modifying code to fix or mitigate the problems.
- Three years experience creating and modifying Bash and/or Perl scripts
- Three years experience in deploying CDS to CONUS locations and working with onsite staff to complete integrations.
- Three years experience working with CDS design teams to identify and structure the appropriate CDS for enterprise guard farm and mission specific solutions.
Fort Meade, MD
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individual with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that with benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself to providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.