Telecom Technician - Intermediate
Clearance: US Citizen with TS/SCI with Poly
Apply for this position: Send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is an SDB Certified, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned, and Woman-owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sectors. Zavda is looking for a Telecom Technician trusted to work on a specific technology.
- Server as Tier 1 and Tier 2 support for configuration, troubleshooting, installation, or removals of Voice and Video endpoints.
- Serve as Tier 1 and Tier 2 support for configuration, troubleshooting of user-profiles within the Skype for Business application and Active Directory
- Responsible for the creation, modification, and removal of Voicemail user profiles on the Voice Infrastructure.
- Responsible for configuration of the Voice and Video Conferencing Systems
- Responsible for responding to security incident reports
- Works with customer tickets in the SupportIT ticketing system.
- Must meet contract level requirements for appropriate position.
- Should have a background with Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Telepresence Manage Suite, Cisco Meeting Server, Unified Contact Center, and/or Microsoft Skype for Business.
- Able to work some weekends
- The candidate shall have appropriate certification in compliance with the requirements of the DoD 8570 Information Assurance Category IAT Level II. Security+ or higher cert required upon submission.
- 5 years related experience (min of two years’ experience supporting and troubleshooting Communication services in a Government environment preferred).
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individuals with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself on providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.