System Administrator - Senior
Clearance: US Citizen with TS/SCI with Poly
Apply for this position: Send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is an SDB certified, Service-Disabled Veteran Owned, and Woman-owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sectors. Zavda is looking for a System Administrator responsible for providing technical support for the program. Serve as the SharePoint Administrator while providing direct support to the customer. Work closely with team members on various projects. Develop expertise in the clients’ functional missions.
- Farm resource management (disk, memory, etc.)
- Farm configuration management (thresholds, building new elements such as web apps or site collections, etc.)
- Service application management (i.e., ability to install / configure all the numerous service apps)
- Security / patching, analysis / reporting, documentation of all architectures and procedures, and troubleshooting any issues arising from the infrastructure
- Manage the functionality and efficiency of a SharePoint farm, site collection, and assist other Site Collection Administrators
- Provide advice, guidance and training to end-users and less-experienced staff members on the correct and appropriate use of the SharePoint functions and capabilities.
- Configure administrator and service accounts.
- Coordinates hardware and software installation and provide backup recovery.
- These responsibilities include 24x7 on-call support. Additional duties include assisting users in the use and/or troubleshooting of all aspects of the SharePoint portals.
- Candidate shall have appropriate certification in compliance with the requirements of the DoD 8570 Information Assurance Category IAT Level II. Security+ or higher cert required upon submission.
- Must meet contract level requirements for appropriate position. In addition, candidate must have the following Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Basic knwledge and understanding of SharePoint infrastructure technologies such as database, network, security, server, storage, and workstations
- SharePint – knowledge of SharePoint versions 2013, and 2016
- Intermediate PwerShell scripting experience
- Cmmunicate all system outages to the 24x7 operations center.
- Develp and implement testing strategies and document results.
- Maintain current knwledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Understanding f STIG application and system hardening, file system structures, and machine architectures related to SharePoint.
- Exceptinal analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersnal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Web Applicatins – troubleshooting configuration, Security, and performance issues.
- Experience with server virtualizatin (VMWare or Microsoft Hyper-V preferred).
- Slid work ethic and the ability to work in a mission critical environment.
- Detail riented and organized; able to understand information systems and ensure accuracy of work
- BA/BS and 5 years of relevant experience OR equivalent combination of experience and education
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individuals with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself on providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.