System Administrator 3
Operations - DSOC Tier 2 - Remote Support
(Evening Shift: Sat - Wed or Sun - Thurs 2pm - 10pm)
Clearance: US Citizen with TS/SCI with Poly
Apply for this position: Send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is an SDB Certified, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned, and Woman-owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sectors. Zavda is looking for an Operations - DCOS - Tier 2 - Remote Support to join our team.
- Provides remote system administration support, system maintenance, and operation of Windows/Unix workstations.
- Troubleshoots problems and applies resolutions remotely.
- Resolves desktop problems and service requests such as software installed remotely using tools such as SMS, Remote Desktop Connection, Active Directory, etc.
- Experience should include a minimum of 3 years with a technical background in diverse operating systems (Windows XP is a must), hardware platforms, and software packages.
- Use/Knowledge of a Ticketing system, such as Remedy is a plus.
- Computer hardware architecture knowledge.
- Must have software installation and troubleshooting experience.
- Microsoft Exchange knowledge and troubleshooting.
- Use/knowledge Microsoft Office Applications.
- Use/knowledge of Active Directory.
- Use/knowledge Network and Internet Applications and Protocols.
- Must possess good communication and customer service skills.
- Must be a team player and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to multi-task and adapt to a dynamic work environment.
Education / Experience:
- A+/Net+, or higher cert required upon submission.
- IAT Level I
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individuals with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself on providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.