System Administrator - Senior
Operations - DSOC - IT Facing Service Desk - GEM Desk
(Evening Shift: Sun-Thurs 2 pm-10 pm)
Clearance: US Citizen with TS/SCI with Poly
Apply for this position: Send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is an SDB Certified, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned, and Woman-owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sectors. Zavda is looking for an Operations - DCOS - IT Facing Service Desk - GEM Desk to join our team.
- Provides 24/7 mission and infrastructure monitoring, notification, administrative support, logging, ticketing, and reporting for supported systems
- ISP-provided and GW GES tools, databases, displays, logs, Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) documents, and Knowledge Base (KB) articles are used to identify and validate event data, take SOP/KB specified administrative action, provide ticket based event tracking, and to provide timely notification and routing of issues to support teams as required.
- The IFSD also coordinates with the ISP Senior Capabilities Officers (SCO) and GW GES Availability Managers (AM) for situational awareness and support actions, and with customers and support personnel to provide notification and response to event activity.
- IFSD personnel perform router and switch updates in support of security actions.
- Experience in ticket management systems like Remedy is a plus.
- Unix experience is not required but is a plus.
- IAT Level I Certification
- A+/Net+, or higher certification
Education / Experience:
- BS or equivalent + 4 yrs related experience
- HDI Problem management certifications
- ITIL V3 certified
- The candidate must be a team player and have the ability to adapt in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must possess good communication and customer service skills.
- Annapolis Junction, MD
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individuals with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself on providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.