System Administrator 3
Digital Services - Project Manager
Clearance: US Citizen with TS/SCI with Poly
Apply for this position: Send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is an SDB Certified, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned, and Woman-owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sectors. Zavda is looking for a System Administrator to join our team.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management and accountability of the projects assigned.
- Supervises all aspects of the development and implementation of assigned projects and is responsible to ensure project is meeting milestones and deliverables.
- Defines project scope and objectives.
- Develops detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports.
- Conducts project meetings and is responsible for project tracking and analysis.
- Must meet contract level requirements for appropriate position.
- Personnel management experience is preferred. PM Professional Certification is preferred.
- Should be an energetic self-starter.
- Should possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Should be comfortable before an audience of peers and seniors.
- Should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be strong in leading teams and being part of a greater team.
- Must have a background in managing multiple highly complex, technical projects in a matrixed environment.
- Strong presentation and communication skills required.
Education / Experience:
- BA/BS & 5 years experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Females/Minorities/Individuals with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself on providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.