System Administrator – Junior
Operations – DSOC – Tier 2 – Remote Support
Clearance: US Citizen with TS/SCI with Poly
Apply for this position: Send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is an SDB certified, Service-Disabled Veteran Owned, and Woman-owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sectors. Zavda is looking for a System Administrator to join our team.
- Provides remote system administration support, system maintenance, and operation of Windows/Unix workstations.
- Troubleshoots problems and applies resolutions remotely. Resolves desktop problems and service requests such as software installs remotely using tools such as SMS, Remote Desktop Connection, Active Directory, etc.
- Candidate MUST complete training during the first several months on contract, for this position. Dayshift training is preferred, however, please let us know if the candidate will need to complete training on shift and we will make arrangements.
- A+/Net+, or higher cert required upon submission.
- Candidate shall have appropriate certification in compliance with the requirements of the DoD 8570 Information Assurance Category IAT Level I.
- Must meet contract level requirements for appropriate position.
- Candidate's experience should include a minimum of 2 years of experience with technical background in diverse operating systems (Windows XP is a must), hardware platforms and software packages.
- Use/Knowledge of a Ticketing system, knowledge of Remedy is a plus
- Computer hardware architecture knowledge
- Must have software installation and troubleshooting experience
- Microsoft Exchange knowledge and troubleshooting
- Use/knowledge Microsoft Office Applications
- Use/knowledge of Active Directory
- Use/knowledge Network and Internet Applications and Protocols
- Must possess good communication and customer service skills.
- Candidate must be a team player and can work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must be able to adapt to a dynamic work environment.
- Five (5) years of experience as an SA in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity are required.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Five (5) years of additional SA experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individuals with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself on providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.