System Administrator - Intermediate
Digital Services - Exchange
(Day Shift: Mon - Fri)
Clearance: US Citizen with TS/SCI with Poly
Apply for this position: Send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is an SDB Certified, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned, and Woman-owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sectors. Zavda is looking for a System Administrator to join our team.
- Provide engineering and technical expertise to the Messaging Services Team.
- Provide technical support in evaluating, designing, implementing, capacity planning, and providing daily operations and maintenance support of a complex enterprise Exchange environment, as well as mobile computing environments.
- Assist in developing methods to minimize customer impact, create/edit project documentation, ensure all policies and procedures are followed, work within the scope of the project, and adhere to time constraints.
- Help to meet strategic business goals, client requirements, and service level agreements (SLAs).
- Candidate should expect to participate in 24 X 7 on call rotation and be available for short notice call in
- After hours, weekend, and shift work may be required due to operational tempo
Education / Experience:
- BA/BS & 2+ years experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- IAT Level II, Security + or higher cert required.
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Females/Minorities/Individuals with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself on providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.