System Administrator - Intermediate
Digital Services - DSOC - TIER 3
(Mon-Fri 8am-4pm or 10am-6pm)
Clearance: US Citizen with TS/SCI with Poly
Apply for this position: Send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is an SDB Certified, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned, and Woman-owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sectors. Zavda is looking for a System Administrator - Junior Digital Services - DSOC - TIER 3 to join our team.
- Provides remote system administration support, system maintenance, and operation of Windows/Unix workstations
- Troubleshoots problems and applies resolutions remotely
- Resolves desktop problems and service requests such as software installs remotely using tools such as SMS, Remote Desktop Connection, Active Directory, etc.
- Candidate MUST complete training during the first several months on contract, for this position.
- Must meet contract level requirements for appropriate position.
- Use/Knowledge of a Ticketing system, knowledge of Remedy is a plus
- Computer hardware architecture knowledge
- Must have software installation and troubleshooting experience
- Microsoft Exchange knowledge and troubleshooting
- Use/knowledge Microsoft Office Applications
- Use/knowledge of Active Directory
- Use/knowledge Network and Internet Applications and Protocols
- Must possess good communication and customer service skills
- Must be a team player and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to Multi-task and adapt to a dynamic work environment.
Education / Experience:
- Experience should include a minimum of 4 years of experience with a technical background in diverse operating systems (Windows XP is a must), hardware platforms, and software packages.
- A+/Net+, or higher cert required upon submission
- Candidate shall have appropriate certification in compliance with the requirements of the DoD 8570 Information Assurance Category IAT Level I
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individuals with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself on providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.