System Administrator - Entry Level
Service Delivery - Tier 1 - Help Desk
(Day Shift: Mon - Fri 10 am - 6 pm)
Clearance: US Citizen with TS/SCI with Poly
Apply for this position: Send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is an SDB Certified, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned, and Woman-owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sectors. Zavda is looking for a System Administrator to join our team.
- Responds to internal and external IT Service Requests for IT service on both Unix and NT servers.
- Provides user notification of the receipt of Web- or email-submitted requests.
- Logs and tracks inquiries using service request management database, and maintains history records and related documentation.
- Promptly categorizes, generates, routes, and escalates, when necessary, customer requests that are escalated beyond the ITSC area of responsibility.
Education / Experience Requirements:
- 1 year of experience with a background in Microsoft Office applications to include Outlook, Word, and Excel is a plus.
- Experience in ticket management systems like Remedy is a plus.
- Unix experience is not required but is a plus.
- IAT Level I Certification
- A+/Net+, or higher certification
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individuals with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself on providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.