System Administrator - Senior
Digital Services – Desktop Services Engineer
Clearance: US Citizen with TS/SCI with Poly
Apply for this position: Send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is an SDB Certified, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned, and Woman-owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sectors. Zavda is looking for a System Administrator to join our team.
- Performing remote enterprise operating system upgrades and troubleshooting associated issues.
- Deployment experience of security patches for enterprise systems.
- Expertise as a systems administrator with Microsoft Windows 10 operating system and Office 2016 or later applications include tier 3 troubleshooting, issue resolution, and customer service
- Independently provides technical interpretation and solutions in the management of networks, software, configurations, and architectures.
- Troubleshoots system software-specific issues.
- Performs software installations and upgrades to operating systems and layered software packages.
- Ensures workstation/server data integrity by implementing standard software solutions.
- Conducts software audits of workstations and servers to ensure compliance with established standards, policies, and configuration guidelines.
- Ensures that performance and security of computers meet the needs of network users
- Monitors, tests, and troubleshoots hardware and software IA problems pertaining to the network environment.
- Recommends and schedules IA-related repairs to include performing IA-related customer support functions such as installation, configuration, troubleshooting, customer assistance, in response to customer requirements for the network environment (NE).
- Analyzes patterns of non-compliance and identifies vulnerabilities resulting from a departure from the implementation plan or that were not apparent during testing.
- The candidate shall have appropriate certification in compliance with the requirements of the DoD 8570 Information Assurance Category IAT Level II. Security+ or higher cert required upon submission.
Education / Experience:
- 2 years experience plus bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of experience and education.
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individuals with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself on providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.