Program Manager 1 – Service Management Senior Functional Analyst
Clearance: US Citizen with active TS/SCI with poly
Apply for this position:
Send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is a SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran owned, and Woman owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sector. Zavda is looking for a Program Manager 1 – Service Management Senior Functional Analyst to become a part of our team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Consults with clients to determine optimum design for assigned projects
- Generates recommendations in the form of briefings, reports, and other major documents provided to senior level client personnel
- Analyze and coordinates user needs to determine functional requirements for a wide variety of projects and highlights areas of improvement
- Act as primary customer contact for scheduled initial meetings with end user customer organizations
- Coordinates functional testing of various projects or systems
- Researches, identifies, and recommends resources required for task execution and completion
- Bridges communication among peers & end user customers emphasizing the effectiveness of the ServiceNow tool
Education / Experience:
- 5 years’ experience plus bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of experience and education
- Provide oversight to updates of project documentation including procedures, presentations, and training materials
- May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced analysts
- May serve as team or task lead (Not a people manager)
- Advise clients on assigned subject areas, recommends functional changes, and identifies areas for further investigation.
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individual with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that with benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself to providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.