ISS CSSP Watch - Intermediate
Cyber Security Network Analyst
Clearance: US Citizen with TS/SCI with Poly
Apply for this position: Send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is an SDB certified, Service-Disabled Veteran Owned, and Woman-owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sectors. Zavda is looking for a Cyber Security Network Analyst to join our team.
- Performs forensic analysis of digital information, gathers, and handles evidence.
- Identifies network computer intrusion evidence and perpetrators.
- Investigates computer fraud or other electronic crimes, crack files and system passwords, detects steganography and recovers deleted, fragmented, and corrupted data from digital media of all types.
- Ensures chain of custody and control procedures, documents procedures and findings in a manner suitable for courtroom presentation and prepares comprehensive written notes and reports.
- May be required to testify in court as expert witnesses.
- Provides Information Systems Incident Response and Network Defense support services to the client.
- Provides integrated operational capability to detect, monitor, analyze and respond to unauthorized access.
- Reviews and analyzes network events for possible security shortfalls and identifies activities that corresponds with intrusions and security events.
- Utilizes client's tools, capability, and processes to identify network traffic, system or security devices for information supporting violations of security policy and vulnerabilities that could affect IT assets.
- Identifies and validates cyber threats and potential impact to the IT infrastructure. Provides detailed and accurate real-time information to customers and operation managers.
- Linux experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Leadership skills to guide and mentor less experienced personnel
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to lead and work as part of a team
- Candidate shall have appropriate certification in compliance with the requirements of the DoD 8570 Information Assurance Category IAT Level II. Security+ or higher cert, and CEH certification required upon submission.
Education / Experience:
- BA/BS (or equivalent experience), 2+ years of related experience or MS and 0 years related experience
- DoD 8570 IAT Level II or higher and CEH required
- Three (3) years of demonstrated experience with threat analysis software utilization
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individuals with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself on providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.