GES - System Engineer III
Clearance: US Citizen with TS/SCI with Poly
Apply for this position: Send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Certification: IAT Level I
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is an SDB certified, Service-Disabled Veteran Owned, and Woman-owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sectors. Zavda is looking for a System Engineer.
- Researches, designs, develops, and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software
- Applies advanced knowledge to analyze user/business needs and functionality to plan and design software systems to meet those needs
- Applies advanced knowledge to create a wide variety of models and diagrams that show programmers the software code needed for an application
- Applies advanced knowledge to software updates, refinement, testing, and debugging to meet business needs
- Provides advance analysis for reports on software project specifications, activities, or status
- Provides advanced guidance on the software or system for optimal documentation and future maintenance and updates
Education / Experience:
- Twenty (20) years of experience as an ISSO on programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity required
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline from an accredited college or university is required; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer that is inclusive to Veterans, Women, Minorities, and Individuals with Disabilities. We pride ourselves on our continued professional growth and are always looking for qualified candidates. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to our team with questions on positions or for more information about our company!