GES - System Engineer II (Cyber Security Analyst)
Apply For this position:
To apply for this position, send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to HR@zavda.com.
Clearance: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Required Certification: IAT Level II Certification and CEH certification
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is a SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran owned, and Woman owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sector. Zavda is looking for a System Engineer.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensures chain of custody and control procedures, documents procedures and findings in a manner suitable for courtroom presentation and prepares comprehensive written notes and reports
- May be required to testify in court as expert witnesses
- Provides integrated operational capability to detect, monitor, analyze and respond to unauthorized access
- Reviews and analyzes network events for possible security shortfalls and identifies activities that corresponds with intrusions and security events
- Utilizes client's tools, capability, and processes to identify network traffic, system or security devices for information supporting violations of security policy and vulnerabilities that could affect IT assets
- Identifies and validates cyber threats and potential impact to the IT infrastructure
- Provides detailed and accurate real-time information to customers and operation managers
- Five years of experience on programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity required
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance, Information Security etc. or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Linux experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to lead and work as part of a team
Annapolis Junction, MD
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individual with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that with benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself to providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.