GES - System Administrator I (Tier I)
Shift (Monday thru Friday 10am-6pm)
Clearance: US Citizen with TS/SCI with Poly
Apply for this position: Send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is an SDB Certified, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned, and Woman-owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sectors. Zavda is looking for a System Administrator who responds to internal and external IT Service Requests for IT service on both Unix and NT servers. Provides user notification of the receipt of Web- or email-submitted requests. Logs and tracks inquiries using a service request management database, and maintains history records and related documentation. Promptly categorizes, generates, routes, and escalates, when necessary, customer requests that are escalated beyond the ITSC area of responsibility.
- Must meet contract level requirements for appropriate position.
- In addition, the position requires a minimum of 1 year of experience with a background in Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Experience in ticket management systems like Remedy is a plus.
- Unix experience is not required but is a plus.
Education / Experience:
- BA/BS and 1+ years experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- IAT Level 1
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer. Zavda provides the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support to national security missions. Zavda prides itself on its continued professional growth and is always looking for qualified candidates to contribute to this upwards trend. Don’t hesitate to reach out to our team with questions on positions or for more information on our company!