GES - System Administrator I
Available Shifts: Monday thru Friday 2p-10p or 3p-11p
Clearance: US Citizen with TS/SCI with Poly
Apply for this position: Send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is an SDB Certified, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned, and Woman-owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sectors. Zavda is looking for a System Administrator who responds to internal and external IT Service Requests for IT service on both Unix and NT servers. Provides user notification of the receipt of Web- or email-submitted requests. Logs and tracks inquiries using a service request management database, and maintains history records and related documentation. Promptly categorizes, generates, routes, and escalates, when necessary, customer requests that are escalated beyond the ITSC area of responsibility.
- Provides technical support and troubleshooting to network, desktop, and/or systems hardware and software
- May coach and provide guidance to less-experienced professionals
- Applies basic diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes, and recommend solutions
- Provides remote support access through desktop mirroring and other remote access applications for worldwide sites
- Identify, investigate, resolve, and follow-up problems brought to the helpdesk by users of cloud infrastructure
Education / Experience:
- HS + 10 years OR BS and 5 years
- IAT Level 1 within 6 months of start
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer that is inclusive to Veterans, Women, Minorities, and Individuals with Disabilities. We pride ourselves on our continued professional growth and are always looking for qualified candidates. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to our team with questions on positions or for more information about our company!