GES - DevOps System Engineer I
Clearance: US Citizen with TS/SCI with Poly
Apply for this position: Send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is an SDB certified, Service-Disabled Veteran Owned, and Woman-owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sectors. Zavda is looking for a DevOps System Engineer.
- Duties include but are not limited to:
- Strong understanding of Microsoft SCCM, developing and managing multiple collections and task sequences, and adapting to meet changing requirements
- Experience with Microsoft PowerShell scripting to perform software packaging, enterprise data queries, and sequenced operations across enterprise systems
- Development of enterprise standard Windows operating system for all supported hardware platforms, based on latest commercial release, and compliant with DISA STIG requirements
- Performing remote enterprise operating system upgrade and troubleshooting associated issues
- Independently provides technical interpretation and solutions in the management of networks, software, configurations, and architectures
- Troubleshoots system software-specific issues
- Performs software installations and upgrades to operating systems and layered software packages
- Monitors and tunes the system to achieve optimum performance levels
- Understand basic concepts, assist in maintaining and developing the environment for hardware and software product build, staging, testing, and integration
- Assist in defining and implementing hardware and software configuration management processes and procedures, such as creating product build scripts and procedures, and integrating those scripts with the hardware and software build process.
- Must meet contract level requirements for appropriate position.
- Integration testing, packaging, and deployment of enterprise applications experience
- Familiarity with commercial web browser management and DISA STIG implementation
- Deployment experience of security patches for enterprise systems
- Shall have appropriate certification in compliance with the requirements of the DoD 8570 Information Assurance Category IAT Level II
- Security+ or higher cert required upon submission
Education / Experience:
- BA/BS and 2+ years of experience OR equivalent combination of experience and education
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer that is inclusive to Veterans, Women, Minorities, and Individuals with Disabilities. We pride ourselves on our continued professional growth and are always looking for qualified candidates. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to our team with questions on positions or for more information about our company!