System Administrator - Junior
Digital Services - DSOC - TPAM
Clearance: US Citizen with TS/SCI with Poly
Apply for this position: Send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is an SDB Certified, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned, and Woman-owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sectors. Zavda is looking for a System Administrator - Junior Digital Services - DSOC - TPAM to join our team.
- Responsible for creating UserIDs within the system and associating the TPAM accounts with privileged Active Directory or Enclave accounts within the Enterprise
- Work with outside network enclaves to create and troubleshoot service accounts to allow for privileged account management
- Manage approver groups to allow system owners and designated systems representatives the ability to manage password dissemination to their privileged users
- Must meet contract level requirements for appropriate position.
- Use/Knowledge of a Ticketing system, knowledge of Remedy is a plus
- Must have software installation and troubleshooting experience
- Use/knowledge of Active Directory
- Must be a team player and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to Multi-task and adapt to a dynamic work environment.
Education / Experience:
- Experience should include a minimum of 1 year of experience with a technical background in Windows operating systems, hardware platforms, and software packages.
- Security+, or higher cert required upon submission
- Shall have appropriate certification in compliance with the requirements of the DoD 8570 Information Assurance Category IAT Level II
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individuals with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself on providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.