FFOX - Computer Network Defense Analyst – All Levels
Apply for this position: Send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is a SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran owned, and Woman owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sector. Zavda is looking for a Computer Network Defense Analyst.
The Computer Network Defense Analyst will use information collected from a variety of sources to identify and analyze vulnerabilities and report potential or actual events. CDNAs identify, analyze, map, and/or protect against vulnerabilities, intrusions and threats to computer network systems
- Relevant experience must be in computer or information systems design/development, programming, information/cyber/network security, vulnerability analysis, penetration testing, computer forensics, information assurance, and/or systems engineering.
- Experience should include network or system administration.
Education / Experience:
- Relevant degrees include: Network Engineering, Systems Engineering, Information Technology, or related field (e.g., General Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Forensics, Cyber Security, Software Engineering, Information Assurance, or Computer Security)
- If not credited toward education requirements, completion of military training in a relevant area such as JCAC (Joint Cyber Analysis Course), Undergraduate Cyber Training (UCT), Network Warfare Bridge Course (NWBC)/Intermediate Network Warfare Training (INWT), Cyber Defense Operations will be considered towards relevant experience requirement (i.e., 20–24-week courses will count as 6 months of experience, 10-14 weeks will count as 3 months of experience)
- 18 semester hours of military training/ coursework in networking, computer science, or cyber topics is equivalent to an Associate's degree (applicable to Level 1 - Level 4).
Years' Experience Required by Degree Type:
- Level 1: 4 years + Associates OR 2 years + Bachelors
- Level 2: 7 years + Associates OR 5 years + Bachelors
- Level 3: 10 years + Associates OR 8 years + Bachelors
- Level 4: 13 years + Associates OR 11 years + Bachelors
Positions available in all of the following locations:
- San Antonio, TX
- Ft. Meade, MD
- Ft. Gordon, GA
- Oahu, HI
- Bluffdale, UT
- Dayton, OH
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer that is inclusive to Veterans, Women, Minorities, and Individuals with Disabilities. We pride ourselves on our continued professional growth and are always looking for qualified candidates. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to our team with questions on positions or for more information about our company!