Tools Support Technician - Senior
Clearance: US Citizen with TS/SCI with Poly
Apply for this position: Send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is an SDB Certified, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned, and Woman-owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sectors. Zavda is looking for a Tools Support Technician to join our team.
- Experience designing, developing, and maintaining large dataflow systems
- 2+ years experience of dataflow management using NiFi
- DevOps experience
- Experience in Python or Perl
- REST services
Education / Experience:
- Master’s Degree or Higher and 6 Years
- High School Diploma / GED and 12 Years
- Associate degree and 10 Years
- Bachelor’s Degree and 8 Years
- Doctorate and 4 Years
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individuals with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself on providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.