Tools Support Technician IV
Clearance: US Citizen with TS/SCI with Polygraph
Apply for this position:
Send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is a SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran owned, and Woman owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sector. Zavda is looking for a Tools Support Technician who will be responsible for the management of a large cluster of Linux servers with tasking to include: configuration of new servers and maintenance of existing servers, installation of OS software, application of patches, network configuration, user account management, development of monitoring capabilities, issue troubleshooting, and the development and maintenance of configuration management applications.
- Python or Perl scripting
- Experience configuring system monitoring tools and firewall rules
- Must have 6 years of experience with a master’s degree in relevance to IT
- In lieu of a master’s degree and 6 years of experience, the candidate must have a high school diploma/GED and 12 years of experience, Bachelor’s degree and 8 years of experience, or a Doctorate and 4 years of experience
- IAT certificate level 2 (Security+ or higher)
- 2+ years Linux system administration, experience with system configuration tools specifically Salt, Ansible, and Puppet
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individual with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that with benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself to providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.