Senior Test Engineer
Apply For this position:
To apply for this position send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to HR@zavda.com
Clearance: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is a SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran owned, and Woman owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sector. Zavda is looking for a Senior Test Engineer to design, implement and maintain advanced automated test scripts; identify, investigate, and recreate reported defects; and troubleshoot and resolve coding issues.
The Test Engineer will be responsible for handling all testing aspects for web applications. The Test Engineer will design, develop, and perform both automated and manual tests for both databases and applications, testing for defects, performance, load, stress, security, and usability.
- Familiarity with Linux operating environment
- Experience with feature, integration, and regression testing
- Automation testing experience using tools such as Selenium and Java
- Experience with Eclipse or similar Integrated Development Environment frameworks for use in running applications in isolation
- Experience with Manual QA/Testing
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience with any one database workbench
- Ability to create develop reusable mock data for targeted testing
- Familiarity with MEAN Stack, MySQL, Java
- General knowledge of nuances between various web browsers (IE, FF, Chrome)
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Master’s Degree or Higher and 6 Years Experience – or
- High School Diploma / GED and 12 Years Experience – or
- Associate’s Degree and 10 Year Experience – or
- Bachelor’s Degree and 8 Years Experience – or
- Doctorate and 4 Years Experience
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individual with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that with benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself to providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.