Technical Writer III
Clearance: TS/SCI w/ Polygraph
Apply for this position: Send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is a SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran owned, and Woman owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sector. Zavda is looking for a Technical Writer who will gather, analyze, translate, and compose technical information into clear, readable documents to be used by both technical and non-technical personnel. Documents include, but are not limited to, Confluence page updates, user documentation, training materials, installation guides, help text, presentations, and reports. The Technical Writer will also act as a product advocate to various user groups.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Experience with showing ideas graphically
· Comfortable interfacing with subject matter experts and managers
· Delivering finished presentations as needed
· Experience with Jira and Confluence
· Must have at least 5 years of experience as a Business Process Analyst
· Bachelor’s Degree or higher is required (High School Diploma/GED and 9 years of experience, Associate’s Degree and 7 years, Master’s Degree and 3 years, or Doctorate and 1 year may be substituted.)
· Annapolis Junction, MD
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individual with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that with benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself to providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.