Clearance: US Citizen with TS/SCI with Poly
Apply for this position: Send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is an SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran Owned, and Woman-owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sectors. Zavda is looking for a Technical Writer to gather, analyze, translate, and compose technical information into clear, readable documents to be used by both technical and non-technical personnel. Documents include, but are not limited to, Confluence page updates, user documentation, training materials, installation guides, help text, presentations, and reports. The Technical Writer will also act as a product advocate to various user groups.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with showing ideas graphically
- Comfortable interfacing with subject matter experts and managers
- Comfortable delivering finished presentations as needed
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher and 5 Years’ Experience
- High School Diploma/GED and 9 Years’ Experience
- Associate degree and 7 Years Experience
- Master’s Degree and 3 Years Experience
- Doctorate and 1 Year Experience
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individuals with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself on providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.