System Engineer - Senior
Clearance: US Citizen with TS/SCI with Poly
Apply for this position: Send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is an SDB Certified, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned, and Woman-owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sectors. Zavda is looking for a System Engineer who will be responsible for monitoring, maintaining, and configuring various cloud-based systems supporting the Capabilities Service Center (CSC) and assist in the execution of standard processes, application management, and development and maintenance of documentation and SOPs.
- Experience with Cloud infrastructure and provisioning.
- Knowledge of the purpose and operation of most common cloud services (i.e. compute, storage, memory, networking, load balancing, key management, etc.)
- Experience with Kubernetes cluster development/management/monitoring/optimization
- Authoring experience with Helm, BASH scripting, Linux
- Background in AWS and system network and server administration
- Exerience with:
- AWS certification(s)
- Master's Degree or Higher and 6 years experience
- High School Diploma / GED and 12 Years
- Associate's Degree and 10 Years
- Bachelor's Degree and 8 Years
- Doctorate and 4 Years
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individuals with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself on providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.