System Engineer III – Business Process Analyst
Clearance: TS/SCI w/ Polygraph
Apply for this position: Send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is a SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran owned, and Woman owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sector. Zavda is looking for a Business Process Analyst who will serve as the primary coordinator between multiple project teams to ensure enterprise-wide integration of reengineering efforts. The engineer will apply process improvement and engineering methodologies and best practices to conduct process modernization projects.
· In depth knowledge of Risk Management Framework (RMF)
· Experience with business process engineering including defining objectives
· Analyzing and identifying opportunities of improvements
· Ensuring compliance with customer and industry standards
· Proficiency in working with various stakeholder groups
· Must have at least 5 years of experience as a Business Process Analyst
· Bachelor’s Degree or higher is required (High School Diploma/GED and 9 years of experience, Associate’s Degree and 7 years, Master’s Degree and 3 years, or Doctorate and 1 year may be substituted.)
· Annapolis Junction, MD
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individual with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that with benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself to providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.