System Engineer IV
Cloud System Administrator
Clearance: TS/SCI w/ Polygraph
Apply for this position: Send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to HR@zavda.com
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is an SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran Owned, and Woman-owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sector. Zavda is looking for a System Engineer who will be responsible for monitoring, maintaining, and configuring various cloud-based systems supporting the Capabilities Service Center. The SE will assist in the execution of standard processes, application management, and development and maintenance of documentation and SOPs.
- Experience with cloud provisioning and cloud infrastructure
- Virtualization experience with AWS
- Knowledge of the purpose and operation of most common cloud services (i.e.: compute, storage, memory, networking, load balancing, user access mgmt., key mgmt., managed databases)
- Hands-on experience with Kubernetes cluster management including creation, optimization, and monitoring
- Experience with system network administration and server administration
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individuals with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself on providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.