Database Engineer – Intermediate
Clearance: US Citizen with TS/SCI with Poly
Apply for this position: Send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is an SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran Owned, and Woman-owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sectors. Zavda is looking for a Database Engineer who will provide both engineering and administration support to a product authoritative data source effort. The DBE will be primarily responsible for the implementation and run-time management of the data storage/retrieval architectural component of the project including security, performance tuning, auditing, and compliance requirements.
- 4+ years of experience as a database engineer in enterprise-grade relational data storage solution
- 3+ years experience as a database administrator
- Experience configuring and managing data replication (i.e. Oracle LogMiner or SAP SD)
- Experience with data quality management including implementation of features such as conformance check and mitigation
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher and 5 Years’ Experience
- High School Diploma/GED and 9 Years’ Experience
- Associate degree and 7 Years’ Experience
- Master’s Degree and 3 Years’ Experience
- Doctorate and 1 Year Experience
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individuals with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself to providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.