Database Engineer/Administrator, Intermediate
To Apply: Send resume as a Word Doc to email@example.com
Clearance: Top Secret/SCI with FSP
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is a SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran owned, and Woman owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sector. Zavda is looking for an Intermediate Database Engineer/Administrator, to support a new project on our Enterprise Information Technology Operations (EITO) contract. This project supports the Agency’s Infrastructure Services Organization and the team consists of Application Engineers, System Architects, and Database Engineers. This role will entail components of database engineering and administration and will be responsible for the implementation and run-time management of the data storage/retrieval architectural component to include security performance tuning, auditing, and compliance requirements for all authoritative data sources.
Desired Experience/Skill set:
- 4+ years of DBE experience utilizing enterprise-grade relational data storage solutions (ie-Oracle, SAP, etc)
- 3+ years of Database Administration experience with an emphasis on optimization and management of data storage
- Experience with data quality management
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher and 5 Years -Or-
- High School Diploma/GED and 9 Years, or
- Associate’s Degree and 7 Years, or
- Master’s Degree and 3 Years, or
- Doctorate and 1 Year
Columbia, MD (CANX)
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individual with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that with benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself to providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.