Application Engineer IV
Tools Support Technician
Clearance: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Apply For this position:
To apply for this position send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to HR@zavda.com
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is a SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran owned, and Woman owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sector. Zavda is looking for an Application Engineer to support the Capabilities Directorate’s 24/7 Operations Center for Enterprise-wide security monitoring and incident management for the customer’s global Information Technology Infrastructure.
- Experience with Linux and Windows system administration, experience standing up new Linux servers, VMWare vCenter/ESXi, BASH or PowerShell scripting experience, background with remote administration tools such as RDP and SSH, basic understanding of networking
- Salt/Puppet, Docker, ElasticSearch, MySQL, RSyslog, NiFi
- Master’s Degree or Higher and 6 Years -Or-
- High School Diploma/GED and 12 Years, or
- Associate’s Degree and 10 Years, or
- Bachelor’s Degree and 8 Years, or
- Doctorate and 4 Years
Fort Meade, MD
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individual with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that with benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself to providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.