Application Engineer – Senior
Clearance: US Citizen with TS/SCI with Poly
Apply for this position: Send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is an SDB certified, Service-Disabled Veteran Owned, and Woman-owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sectors. Zavda is looking for an Application Engineer to support an analytic effort to include writing of ingest parsers and translators that enrich and normalize data, ReST services to push/pull data, and metric services/processes that determine the health and status of dataflow.
- Experience with NiFi
- Linux system administration
- Experience programming against the AWS API, microservice architectures
- Experience with RDS, Kubernetes, Ansible or other automation tools
Education / Experience:
- Master’s Degree or Higher and 6 Years
- High Schol Diploma / GED and 12 Years
- Assciate’s Degree and 10 Years
- Bachelr’s Degree and 8 Years
- Dctorate and 4 Years
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individual with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that with benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself to providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.