Application Engineer - Intermediate
Clearance: US Citizen with TS/SCI with Poly
Apply for this position: Send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is an SDB Certified, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned, and Woman-owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sectors. Zavda is looking for a Application Engineer to join our team.
- Experience with the AWS Cloud especially with regards to the EC2 / ELB and S3 services.
- Experience with system automation tools such as Ansible / Puppet / Chef / Salt.
- Experience with Docker and containerization
- Experience with the following:
- 5 years experience with Linux and Windows system administration
- 2 years experience with Python or two other scripting languages
- 2 years experience configuring system monitoring tools
- 2 years experience standing up new Linux servers
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individual with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that with benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself to providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.