Application Engineer IV - SME
Clearance: TS/SCI w/ Polygraph
Apply for this position:
Send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is a SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran owned, and Woman owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sector. Zavda is looking for an Application Engineer IV who will conduct data mining and research operations amongst a variety of tool sets in order to perform network security operations to identify areas of concern about anomalous network activity and potential adversary Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures.
- Subject matter expertise in Pig Analytics development
- Scripting background in additional languages including Python and Perl
- Adversarial experience (Red Team, Computer Network Operations, TAO, SCADA)
- Must have 6 years of experience in relevance to Application Engineering with a master’s degree
- Master’s Degree or higher is required or the equivalence which is a High School Diploma/GED and 9 Years, associate’s degree and 7 Years, Master’s Degree and 3 Years, or Doctorate and 1 Year
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individual with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that with benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself to providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.