Application Engineer IV – Infrastructure Services
Clearance: TS/SCI w/ Polygraph
Apply for this position:
Send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is a SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran owned, and Woman owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sector. Zavda is looking for an Application Engineer IV – Infrastructure Services who will utilize AWS cloud technologies to build out the architecture to host product teams' cloud applications, maintain the core infrastructure for the customer, and will be responsible for provisioning and configuring large clusters of servers.
- In depth knowledge and experience with Linux systems including management of CentOS and Red Hat.
- Knowledge of AWS and its applications including EC2, S3, AWS CLI, ECE, EBS, etc.
- Knowledge of Kubernetes and Docker
- Configuration Management tools i.e., Salt, Ansible, etc.
- Knowledge of PKI certificate generation and management.
- Network flow data (netflow, sflow, bro, etc.) subject matter experience.
- Network administration background (firewall experience a plus).
- Experience with NoSQL databases & Elastic Stack as well as AWS ECE
- Must have 6 years of experience in relevance to Application Engineering with a master’s degree
- Master’s Degree or higher is required or the equivalence which is a High School Diploma/GED and 9 Years, associate’s degree and 7 Years, Master’s Degree and 3 Years, or Doctorate and 1 Year
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individual with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that with benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself to providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.