Application Engineer IV - Dataflow
Apply For this position:
To apply for this position, send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to HR@zavda.com
Clearance: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Zavda is looking for a Senior Application Engineer, specializing in large data flows and data science to support network security analysis.
The Application Engineer will utilize technologies including Linux, NiFi, and others to ingest and manage large data flows, and utilize data science and network security expertise to analyze and make actionable alerts from extremely large data sets. This position is part of a dynamic team, providing exposure to a wide range of technologies and room to grow, while supporting a critical mission.
- Experience in the design, configuration, and management of multiple processing systems dataflows
- In-depth knowledge and experience with Linux systems,
- NiFi and dataflow management
- NiFi expression language
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Puppet and Salt
- Knowledge of Syslog
- Network flow data (netflow, sflow, bro) subject matter expertise
- Experience with network administration and firewalls
- RegEx expertise, experience with NoSQL databases, Elastic Stack
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher and 8 Years -Or-
- High School Diploma/GED and 12 Years, or
- Associate’s Degree and 10 Years, or
- Master’s Degree and 6 Years, or
- Doctorate and 6 Years
Ft. Meade, MD
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individual with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that with benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself to providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.