Application Engineer IV – ADS Support
Clearance: TS/SCI w/ Polygraph
Apply for this position:
Send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is a SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran owned, and Woman owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sector. Zavda is looking for a Application Engineer IV specializing in ADS support. The Application Engineer will support the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of an authoritative data source (ADS) of network devices. The contractor will support the design, development, and management of ReST APIs, develop UIs and databases; implement best practices with regard to middleware technologies, and deploy advanced analytics and machine learning based solutions to predict data anomalies.
- 5+ years of development experience
- Experience with complex data structures (JSON, XML)
- Experience writing secure and scalable ReST APIs
- Development experience in languages such as Python, Java, R, Scala
- Proficient in Agile methodology
- Jenkins or Gitlab CI/CD; GIT; Jira
- database technologies such as Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MSSQL; AWS Managed Services; data science libraries
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individual with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that with benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself to providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.