Application Engineer IV
Clearance: TS/SCI w/ Polygraph
Apply for this position:
Send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is a SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran owned, and Woman owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sector. Zavda is looking for an Application Engineer IV who will be an integral part of the team developing new applications and toolsets to help the customer to automate some of their internal tracking tools and information gathering processes and modernize the current environment to enable quicker delivery of mission information, enhance operations, and improve situational awareness.
- strong background in DevOps development
- experience with Docker containers (specifically customer-facing microservices written for UI and database access)
- Experience with Kubernetes (specifically cluster design, implementation, optimization and monitoring)
- Experience with GoLang, Python, Django, experience with Agile development, GitLab, and CI/CD pipelines
- Familiarity with UI design and web development
- Understanding of AWS and/or OpenStack environments
- Experience with dependency mapping
- Knowledge of database relationships across various customer data sources
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individual with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that with benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself to providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.