Application Engineer – Intermediate
Full Stack Developer
Apply for this position:
Send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is a SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran owned, and Woman owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sector. Zavda is looking for an Intermediate Application Engineer - Full Stack Developer to play a role in the design, implementation, and maintenance of data ingest processes for a user security alert dashboard, specifically automating the processing of customer data logs.
- Experience with ElasticSearch, Kibana, Kubernetes, Scala, Spark streaming, pub/sub architecture (specifically Kafka)
- Experience with Angular 7+, Node.js, Redis, MySQL
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher and 5 Years OR
- High School Diploma/GED and 9 Years, or
- Associate’s Degree and 7 Years, or
- Master’s Degree and 3 Years, or
- Doctorate and 1 Year
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individual with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that with benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself to providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.