Senior Application Engineer
Front End Developer
Apply For this position:
To apply for this position send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to HR@zavda.com
Clearance: Top Secret/SCI with polygraph
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is a SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran owned, and Woman owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sector. Zavda is looking for a Senior Application Engineer, specializing in front-end development. This position supports the Enterprise Network Security Analysis (Cyber Hunt) project’s mission to research, synthesize, and contextualize threat information to generate leads to advance every stage of CI mission area.
The Application Engineer will work with customer technical leads on all aspects of user-centered design including information architecture, task analysis, user flows, navigation, interaction design, and interactive wireframe prototypes.
- 5+ years of experience in GUI or UX design,
- Experience with Python,
- Web development within Django framework,
- Experience with Oracle, MongoDB, or MySQL.
- Familiarity with RESTful web services, Spring Security, Ebean
- Linux VM experience, Java Virtual Machine and associated languages (specifically Scala)
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher and 8 Years -Or-
- High School Diploma/GED and 12 Years, or
- Associate’s Degree and 10 Years, or
- Master’s Degree and 6 Years, or
Ft. Meade, MD (OPS 1)
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individual with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that with benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself to providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.