Application Engineer – Intermediate
Apply For this position:
To apply for this position send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to HR@zavda.com
Clearance: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is a SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran owned, and Woman owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sector. Zavda is looking for an Intermediate Application Engineer, specializing in large data flows and data science to support network security analysis.
The Application Engineer will be an integral part of the team developing new applications and toolsets to help the customer to automate some of their internal tracking tools and information gathering processes and modernize the current environment to enable quicker delivery of mission information, enhance operations, and improve situational awareness.
- Strong background in DevOps development,
- Experience building Docker/containerized microservices,
- Experience with GoLang, Python, Django,
- Experience with Agile development, GitLab, and CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with Kubernetes cluster development, management and monitoring;
- Familiarity with UI design and web development;
- Understanding of AWS and/or OpenStack environments,
- Experience with dependency mapping;
- Knowledge of database relationships across various customer data sources.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher and 5 Years -Or-
- High School Diploma/GED and 9 Years, or
- Associate’s Degree and 7 Years, or
- Master’s Degree and 3 Years, or
- Doctorate and 1 Year
Ft. Meade, MD (National Business Park)
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individual with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that with benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself to providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.