Application Engineer – Intermediate
Data Flow Team
Apply For this position:
To apply for this position, send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to HR@zavda.com
Clearance: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Zavda is looking for a Senior Application Engineer to support the Agency’s Joint Network Defense and Counterintelligence Center. This is a dynamic team that provides opportunity to work with DevOps technologies and allows for exposure to wide variety of technologies, while supporting a mission critical program. This team is made up of Application Engineers, Systems Engineers, and Tools Support Technicians.
The Application Engineer will be an integral part of a team that provides a platform for consolidating audit logs from various data feeds, and making them available in the cloud in a format that analysts can use.
- Experience with Linux system administration
- Python or Java Scripting experience
- Experience with any of the following technologies: NiFi, Docker, EMR/Spark, AWS, microservice architectures
- Experience with auto scaling infrastructure, including monitoring and disaster recovery
- Ansible or other automation tools
- Grafana, AMQP, RDS, Java
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Master’s Degree + 3 years of relevant experience OR;
- Bachelor’s Degree + 5 years of relevant experience OR;
- Associates Degree + 7 years of experience OR;
- In lieu of a Degree, 9 years of relevant experience
Ft. Meade, MD (OPS2)
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individual with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that with benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself to providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.