Application Engineer – IV
Clearance: US Citizen with TS/SCI with Poly
Apply for this position: Send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is an SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran Owned, and Woman-owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sectors. Zavda is looking for an Application Engineer to provide the development, testing, deployment, and sustainment of various Python-based ReST endpoints, microservices, and data model management capabilities.
- Python development experience
- Django/Flask framework experience
- Data modeling experience in MongoDB/MariaDB, ReST endpoint development, microservice modeling
- Experience with Swagger, Docker JSON/XML serialization, Visual Studio Code or similar IDEs, Jira, Confluence, Agile framework, Git version control
Education / Experience:
- Master’s Degree or Higher and 6 Years
- High School Diploma / GED and 12 Years
- Associate’s Degree and 10 Years
- Bachelor’s Degree and 8 Years
- Doctorate and 4 Year
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individuals with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself on providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.