Application Engineer - Senior
Clearance: TS/SCI w/ Polygraph
Apply for this position: Send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to HR@zavda.com
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is an SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran Owned, and Woman-owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sector. Zavda is looking for an Application Engineer who will be an integral part of the team developing new applications and toolsets to help the customer to automate some of their internal tracking tools and information gathering processes and modernize the current environment to enable quicker delivery of mission information, enhance day-to-day operations, and improve situational awareness.
- Strong background in backend development
- Experience with database management
- Extensive hands-on experience building Docker/containerized microservices
- Experience with development languages and frameworks including Python, GoLang, and Django
- Experience with Agile development, GitLab, and CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with Kubernetes cluster development/management/monitoring
- Familiarity with UI design and web development
- Understanding of AWS and/or OpenStack environments
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individuals with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself on providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.