Senior Application Engineer
Apply For this position:
To apply for this position send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to HR@zavda.com
Clearance: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is a SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran owned, and Woman owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sector. Zavda is looking for a Senior Application Engineer to support a Prime contract providing network analysis in support of enterprise security and data compliance activities.
The Application Engineer will play a role in the design, implementation, and maintenance of data ingest processes for a user security alert dashboard, specifically automating the processing of customer data logs.
- Experience with ElasticSearch
- Experience with Kibana
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with Scala
- Experience with Spark streaming
- experience with pub/sub architecture (specifically Kafka)
- Experience with Angular 7+
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with Redis
- Experience with MySQL
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Master’s Degree + 6 years of relevant experience OR;
- Bachelor’s Degree + 8 years of relevant experience OR;
- Associates Degree + 10 years experience OR;
- High School Diploma/GE + 12 years experience
Ft. Meade, MD
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individual with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that with benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself to providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.