Application Engineer - Senior
Apply For this position:
To apply for this position send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to HR@zavda.com
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is a SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran owned, and Woman owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sector. Zavda is looking for a Senior Application Engineer to support the Commercial Cloud Service (C2S) program. C2S is a portion of the IC GovCloud intended to be the primary utility computing solution for the IC for capability development and recapitalization of existing capabilities.
- Will administer and implement serverless technologies with Kubernetes services across on premise and cloud platforms (hybrid cloud).
- Administrative experience with Kubernetes, Helm, and Docker
- User experience with Rancher
- Product implementation experience with Knative, Openwhisk, Lambda, and Kubeless
- Development experience with Spring Boot, Java, Python, and GoLang
- Development experience with Kafka, Nats, RabbitMQ, AWS Kinesis
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Master’s Degree + 6 years of relevant experience OR;
- Bachelor’s Degree + 8 years of relevant experience OR;
- Associates Degree + 10 years experience OR;
- In lieu of a Degree, 12 years of relevant experience
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individual with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that with benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself to providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.