Apply For this position:
To apply for this position send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to HR@zavda.com
Clearance: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is a SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran owned, and Woman owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sector. Zavda is looking for an Application Engineer/ Analytics to provide a quick reaction capability in support of Secure the Enterprise (STE) initiatives using innovative techniques to analyze complex data to create actionable intelligence. The Secure the Enterprise Analytics Response (STEAR) team will use mathematical models, statistics, and algorithms to analyze complex systems
The Analytics Developer will work within a team that reports and visualizes data in a CIO dashboard, ensuring senior level leadership situational awareness of over a dozen critical IT readiness criteria.
· Experience with Java, Linux, Hadoop/HDFS/MapReduce, NoSQL (Mongo, ElasticSearch, Cassandra, SOLR)
· Spark, Puppet, NiFi, Node.js, Python, Ansible
Education and Experience Requirements:
· Master’s Degree + 6 years of relevant experience OR;
· Bachelor’s Degree + 8 years of relevant experience OR;
· Associates Degree + 10 years experience OR;
· In lieu of a Degree, 12 years of relevant experience
Fort Meade, MD
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individual with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that with benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself to providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.