Apply For this position:
To apply for this position send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to HR@zavda.com
Clearance: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is a SDB certified, Service Disabled Veteran owned, and Woman owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sector. Zavda is looking for a System Engineer to join the team to support the NSA's Field Engineering Office with technical capabilities and services to meet the strategic and tactical operational requirements of the F6 organization. These capabilities and services include providing enterprise systems engineering and architecture support, which involves researching and applying systems engineering best practices to facilitate the interoperability between technology innovations and application to the F6 architecture.
· Analyzes user’s requirements, concept of operations documents, and high-level system architectures to develop system requirements specifications.
· Analyzes system requirements and leads design and development activities.
· Guides users in formulating requirements, advises alternative approaches, and conducts feasibility studies.
· Provides technical leadership for the integration of requirements, design, and technology. Incorporates new plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations.
· Develops technical documentation.
· Develops system Architecture and system design documentation.
· Guides system development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of system engineering management plans and system integration and test plans.
· Interacts with the Government regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts.
· Ultimate responsibility for the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the Systems Engineering area of responsibility.
· Communicates with other program personnel, government overseers, and senior executives.
Fourteen (14) years’ experience as a SE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required. Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individual with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that with benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself to providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.