System / Network Administrator
Clearance: US Citizen with TS/SCI with Poly
Apply for this position: Send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Zavda was founded in 2006 and is an SDB certified, Service-Disabled Veteran Owned, and Woman-owned small business that offers leading IT management, Intel, and Cyber opportunities in both the private and public sectors. Zavda is looking for a System / Network Administrator who will support Health, Status, and Monitoring tools in a tier 2/3 environment. The role will perform architectural and technical analysis of the tools, recommending changes or updates, and performing those duties. This role will also sustain the monitoring tool environment. This role will work with the product managers and customer leadership to ensure that all products are monitored as required.
- Must have completed and remain current on all Cyberspace Workforce Improvement Program (CWIP) certification requirements. Level II required at start.
- Configure and manage Linux/CentOS operating systems and installs/loads operating system software, troubleshoot, maintain integrity of and configure network components, along with implementing operating systems enhancements.
- Support the design of systems, mission architecture and associated hardware.
- Analyze and resolve complex problems associated with server hardware, applications, and software integration.
- System Monitoring tool experience (such as HP Tools / OneView, Sitescope, etc.)
- VMware experience
- Atlassian (Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, etc.)
Education / Experience:
- Fifteen (15) years’ experience as a SA in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional SA experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
Zavda is a small business and an equal opportunity employer- Veteran/Female/Minorities/Individual with Disabilities. With Zavda you have the opportunity to provide dependable solutions and support that with benefit the national security missions. Zavda prides itself to providing continual professional growth and success for the Zavda Team.