DP – System Engineer III (24196)
Apply for this position: Send a Microsoft Word copy of your resume to: HR@zavda.com
Zavda Technologies is a Woman Owned/Veteran Owned small business based in Baltimore, MD that provides services to the DoD and Intelligence Community in the areas of Enterprise IT Support, Cyber and Intelligence Analysis, and Linguistics. Our team of professionals has been delivering top-notch services to our customers for over 15 years and we are excited about our growth vector. We believe in fostering work life balance and personal and professional growth for our employees. Our employees are the foundation of our success!
- Twenty (20) years’ experience as a SE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required.
- Demonstrated experience in planning and leading Systems Engineering efforts is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Five (5) years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
Also, must have at least seven (7) years of the following:
1) QA, CM
2) Manage requirements and requirements process
3) Applying risk mgmt. principles
4) System test programs
5) Troubleshooting, monitoring
6) Scripting bash/python
7) System architecture
8) UNIX, Linux, Windows
9) MS Office